Our camp programs are rooted in the Jewish principles of:
• Tikkun Olam – bettering our world
• Tikkun Middot – bettering ourselves
• Gmilut Chasadim – acts of loving kindness
• Betzelem Elohim – all humans are created in a divine image
• Talmud Torah – love of learning for learning’s sake
• Ahavat Israel – love of Israel
These timeless, universal values form the backbone of every program we plan, anchoring each event in our Jewish tradition. It’s just one way we make Judaism relevant, accessible and meaningful today.